Walked through the sardine packed of level 4 of IT fair and half of suntec city to get cammies!
damn freaking exhausted, cause its freaking packed to the max. queues and people tend to step on your toes or whatsoever, making me in the brim of giving up to buy the cammies seriously!
So after much consideration,
got epl1 as it was on big sales 600 bucks only?! CHEAP OR WHAT?! Boyf literally talked me into buying it, cause it's a want you see not that I urgently wanna it. But he's sweet enough to get it for me, of course not all but 3/4 of the money cause feeling sad for him as he uses he hard earned money aights.
After getting my olympus baby,
my sis was such an ass asked me to pay for her cammie and said we would share for it.
so I got her,
and we argued as I used a while also cannot. small gas.
stupidasshole.
exact same reddie we got,
nice right.
don't care I'll use it as I like Freako!! ((:
So today was my happy happy lil day, and tonight I rode bicycle after so long I haven't been riding it. nice wind, nice night, nice boyf. ^^
Nights peeps.
may god bless.
POSTED BY LadyRuxi ON Monday, March 14, 2011 @ 2:58 AM