Had my hair done,
fringe's a lil shorter than what I've expected.
All I can is to wait for her to grow..):
On the other side of life,
ever since I was young she was a person I'd always knew and would visit during CNY and times when my family is free. She's an elderly which loves to see her young descendants thrive in society and a loving granny. (: But it's been a while she's sick, and to see her sick is a sight that tortures both us and herself. Though she's not my direct granny in relation but I'd love seeing her cause I still remember she had a loud voice and laughed really loud.
And good thing, she's gone to accompany my beloved grandfather. At least she din't have to suffer much with tubes and needles sticking into her body.
at least,
she's in good hands now.
sometimes, letting go isn't the worst decision.
it may be the best decision made ever in life.
POSTED BY LadyRuxi ON Friday, March 25, 2011 @ 1:08 AM