homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITStumblrtwitterfollow
Start of March, marks a fresh start for every month.
Let's work hard for own dreams, shall we.
I am.
Been dreaming to travel overseas like nobody's business, taking picture from each and every corner plus the different perspective in ways of life.
Bangkok, I'll be there for numerous short getaways during April, May & June.
So my dad was just telling me to get a house over there and extend our business there,
I'm like why not?!
hahas. It's just a joke, my Dad is thinking about money too much I think.^^
On another note,
This year end, I'll be confirmed to be heading to Taiwan.
Tickets to be booked for Bangkok and Phuket will be done this month and next,
and for Taiwan will be done during June.
Holidays makes my day.(:

On Second thoughts about my cameras,
I still can't decide if Olympus EPL2 or Panasonic GF2 will be my choice,
shall see when I IT fair's here aights.(:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



POSTED BY LadyRuxi ON Tuesday, March 1, 2011 @ 12:41 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth