homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITStumblrtwitterfollow
Foolin' around while free .(:
Was suppose to work on the paper work that someone paid me to do so,
But since it's easy like abc I'll leave it till I reach home.
Meanwhile I'm just sitting round office and play! ((:
Cause I've already done my piece of work so, till next job comes by I'll be surfing net for now,
so sweet! (:
This weekend might be heading to IT fair for cameras, my sis wants to check out the cameras as she destroyed my sony digital camera which I had for like 3 years ago?! Anyways, hope that we'll be able to get the cameras in IT fair. Else wise we'll have to wait for a pretty long time till the next IT fair or PC show to come.
Till then,
good day Angels!
POSTED BY LadyRuxi ON Monday, March 7, 2011 @ 4:15 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth